I'm so mad

kvnmck18

So I was making an newspaper ad for a bike shop...and they are having some promotion...They called me yesterday and had me rush and I made them it, today they call me and now they aren't doing the ad......they decided that their Valentines Day Special isn't something worth printing.....they loved my work and how fast I did it...but I am not getting paid and I don't get my work printed in the paper this week.How upsetting...and I still can't get my XSLT problem solved.So I thought I could share a part of it here, so I feel like someone saw it.

post-5834-1170447173.png

Guest DigitalSaigon

They have to pay at least 50% no matter it's printed or not. I may "borrow" your "hearts" in the banner for my web site using for this Valentine. :) :) It looks cool. Keep it up.

That's fine with me. I can send you it in a better quality. Or give you a blank banner...or whateverWell, I could complain but they give me a lot of work and I'm not going to get in a fight with them over not that much...and plus it didn't take that long.Thanks for the comments