Page Load in Frameset

totallychibi

I have a window divided into 4 seperate frameseach frame streams media,and has the option to pop-up inot a larger imagewhichever image has popped up, enlargedthe page in the frameset will go to about:blanksuch that the application would not be streaming two exactly the same data to two seperate windowswhen the popUp is called via window.open,the corresponding frame image is set to about:blankfrom the main window:function enlarge() { switch (dest){ case "14": window.open('pop21.htm','cam1','width=640,height=550,scrolling=no') top.frames['camera1'].location.href = "about:blank" break case "25": window.open('pop25.htm','cam2','width=1056,height=864,scrolling=no') top.frames['camera2'].location.href = "about:blank" break default: alert("No camera selected") }}when closing the window,from the popUp window:function winClose() { alert(opener.top.frames['camera1'].location.href) opener.top.frames[0].location.href = 'test21.htm' alert(opener.top.frames['camera1'].location.href) window.close()}the first alert shows "about:blank"the second alert then shows the full address for the selected filebut in my window, the frame is empty.......so even though the src has been setand the alert shows thatthe page in the frame is emptyi have tried just location instead of location.hrefhave tried frames['camera1'], frames[0]also tried opener.top.camera1.location.hrefits just that checking opener.top.frames[0].location.href shows the correct addressbut why will the page not load?if i then go to that page and 'view source'i end up with the index page showing me the frameset layout instead of test21.htmare my references incorrect?

thanksthe problem has since been resolvedit wasn't a problem with the location of the sourcethe second alert shows that the source has been correctly definedthe problem has since been resolvedthe ouput was not correctly defined and even though it was pointing at the correct source file,it was draw blanks as there was a conflict