PHP - No SQL

Kovo

Is there a way/script that can allow me to edit the content of a page (very simple, just a text box that shows the code) and save/submit it without using a database?In PHP of course.

Is there a way/script that can allow me to edit the content of a page (very simple, just a text box that shows the code) and save/submit it without using a database?In PHP of course.
I don't get it? How do you want to edit the page?If you are trying to enter code in a form on one page and have another display the code... Couldn't you use $_POST to save the code from the page you enter it on (as a string) and then get another page to display the string as code after taking it from the array?I'm a bit confused though...not sure I understand what you are doing...

I don't get it? How do you want to edit the page?If you are trying to enter code in a form on one page and have another display the code... Couldn't you use $_POST to save the code from the page you enter it on (as a string) and then get another page to display the string as code after taking it from the array?I'm a bit confused though...not sure I understand what you are doing...
Basically, I want a simple, bare-bones CMS.I want to be able to say go to admin.php, select .html pages with content in them (coding) and be able to display the coding in a text box. Then I would like to be able to edit this code and hit a submit button so it saves the changes I made to that file. Get it? I hope Im being clearer now. Thanks