How can I get radio buttons to vertical align in middle of table row?

volitics

I'm having difficulty getting the radio buttons to vertically align in the center of the table row below. The radio buttons are aligning at the top of the row. The text is aligning in the center of the row.

<tr><td>// Radio buttons align at the top, text aligns in the middle.<input type="radio" name="Page" value="0" />None<input type="radio" name="Page" value="1" />Space 1<input type="radio" name="Page" value="2" />Space 2<input type="radio" name="Page" value="3" />Space 3<input type="radio" name="Page[" value="4" />Space 4</td></tr>

I can do this but the radio buttons align at the bottom of the text and the bottom of the table row.

input.pageLine1{vertical-align: middle;}// Radio button aligns at the bottom.<input type="radio" name="Page" value="0" class="pageLine1" />

What I am wanting to do is get the text and the radio buttons to line up evenly from left to right. I would appreciate any help with my problem.Thanks.

You might try something like this:HTML

<td>  <input type="radio" name="Page" id="Page1" value="0" /><label for="Page1">None</label></td>

CSS

td input, td label { vertical-align: middle; }

Archived