Frame not looking right

pahiker

1. Don't call it a frame, please. That means something else, and you might confuse folks.2. You'll need to put all your text in a unique container, like a div, and assign the border to the div, not the body.3. Did this thing have a table last time we looked at it? I strongly recommend getting rid of those elements and finding another way to do whatever it is the table is supposed to be doing.

1. Don't call it a frame, please. That means something else, and you might confuse folks.2. You'll need to put all your text in a unique container, like a div, and assign the border to the div, not the body.3. Did this thing have a table last time we looked at it? I strongly recommend getting rid of those elements and finding another way to do whatever it is the table is supposed to be doing.
Thanks, that worked. I tried it before I posted, buy maybe I mis-keyed something.I wish Comcast allowed ssi's, I hate the idea of having the chapter index links (right-hand column) defined in every page, makes it a pain to add new chapters or articles.Mike

Archived