Need help with a time JS script...

Zak95

Well, I have a site, and I'm try to make 2 script to show how many average unique hits/pages loaded per day. My idea is to write a script that divides the number of days the site's been up by the unique hits/pages loaded, but I need help.I have no idea how to use JS, and even though I try, I'm just not feeling it. :) So, I need to have 3 variables per script I guess. One for the days the site's been up. One for the the unique hits/pages loaded, and one for the division prowess...I'm guessing that you can take text off the html page and make it a variable, but I just don't know how. That's how I'm hoping to get the unique hits/pages loaded variable. I also don't know how to make a variable raise every day by one (for the days since site's been up variable).Thanks in advanced if someone helps :)

Well, I have a site, and I'm try to make 2 script to show how many average unique hits/pages loaded per day. My idea is to write a script that divides the number of days the site's been up by the unique hits/pages loaded, but I need help.I have no idea how to use JS, and even though I try, I'm just not feeling it. :) So, I need to have 3 variables per script I guess. One for the days the site's been up. One for the the unique hits/pages loaded, and one for the division prowess...I'm guessing that you can take text off the html page and make it a variable, but I just don't know how. That's how I'm hoping to get the unique hits/pages loaded variable. I also don't know how to make a variable raise every day by one (for the days since site's been up variable).Thanks in advanced if someone helps :)
I'm no expert, but I think you might need server side scripting for that. I don't see how Javascript would serve the intended purpose. Perhaps someone with more experience can speak to it more definitively.

Archived