Mysql + php

seba4

Hi i am really a beginner in mysql and php, and need some help.I was studying some book about mysql and php. I know how to set php (.php), but i got a problem i dont know where to write mysql commands for creating tables. Any other file or how? hope someone can help me because i want to start doing in php and mysql but cant because of that.žThanks for help

Errr... you might want to experiment a little more with PHP before you dig into SQL.You (normally) write SQL queries inside the PHP file. PHP would actually connect MySQL in order to perform the query.Read W3Schools' PHP turorial (and it's MySQL section) for more info.

Errr... you might want to experiment a little more with PHP before you dig into SQL.You (normally) write SQL queries inside the PHP file. PHP would actually connect MySQL in order to perform the query.Read W3Schools' PHP turorial (and it's MySQL section) for more info.
Ok i will try it. I know about php connecting to database, and then chosing table. I have tried to make one table and it didnt work, i will check that tut. and see if it will helpUsually mysql code is inside .php . (if using with php) Same with creating tables u write the code inside php for creating table in database.?

Usually mysql code is inside .php . (if using with php) Same with creating tables u write the code inside php for creating table in database.?
Yes. I couldn't have said it better myself.

Archived