PHP Styles

CornishFlyer

Hi guys, So, I've just finished creating my own CMS. What I'm looking to do now is to develop this further by allowing either myself or another user to change the template or adjust the colours of the website which are defined in the CSS. Something like you can do with the likes of Wordpress, 1&1 etc, is this possible, or easy to develop? In other words, allow a user to change a template or implement a template system rather than fixed style sheets? I've taken a look through YouTube, but found nothing that seems to be what I'm after. Any hints would be great please! Thanks.

Edited by CornishFlyer

It will be quite same like the CMS you have made. You have built CMS to use a HTML template to get data from database and populate the page. here you need to use a css file as template where user chanagble things will be in placeholder and the data will be pulled from database.

yes it is possible.. for that u will have to give the option to the user to choose the color of background or particular div or else...u can make ur css file dynamic like /* store in stype.php #header { background: url("<?php echo $CDNURL; ?>/images/header-bg.png") no-repeat;}a { color: <?php echo $linkColor; ?>;}*/and then you can use this for css file path<link rel='stylesheet' type='text/css' href='css/style.php' />.