vertical menu with horzintal submenu

sonita

hello I want the vertical menu with horzintal sub menu for my website with css&html. I've search But I did not .I'm using the menu on the right side of my website pages. but don`t know? please look at this image (attach file)this image is a my header for my website I've been selected to take part in the vertical menu in my webpage. don`t know? How do I create my menu with HTML &CSSAnd where I've chosen, I will?please help me

Edited by sonita

helloI have a web site that referred you've downloaded from the context menu that I have used.But I was in the middle of the page.(please look at the attch file.) I want to be right., How?and this is css code for menu: #menu a,#menu a:visited {position:relative;text-decoration:none;text-align:center;color:#fff;display:block;background-color:#9ab;width:10em;border:2px solid #fff;border-color:#def #678 #345 #cde;padding:0.25em;margin:0.5em auto;}#menu a:hover{top:2px;left:2px;color:#fff;border-color:#345 #cde #def #678;}As well as vertically placed. how?I'd like to change the code but don`t know ? please help me.