Quick Question

ZeniF

New to this alien language, atm. I was wondering that can I create 2 different bodys in a page, with this can I apply new back grounds to each? I know I could go for the div option if anyone is going to point that out, but for that I find it confusing to apply one stable background to it.

Use div elements. Please explain your background problems with that. I suspect it has to do with the height of the divs. Div heights are determined by the height of their contents. If your divs are not high enough to fill the window, then the body background will show through at the bottom. You can also set the height of one or both divs using CSS, but that can get tricky. Or it might work if the background of the body is the same as the background of one or both divs. At this point, I'm just guessing.

• Like 1

Your guess was bang on. I used Many trail and error attempts on Div tag, I thought it was problem with my margins, but it was really me forgetting to use the height attribute. I did manage to set the height attribute with CSS and got it working. Thanks :)