Convert word docs w/ text boxes

Rominall

Not sure if this is the right forum but thought I'd start here. I have about 200 word documents that I need to convert to html but...

All the documents have text boxes, that don't covert easily with anything I've tried.

PDF conversion works but due to stuff out of my control they load really slowly and on refresh sometimes they fail to reload properly

So, my ultimate goal (way down a deep dark tunnel of unforeseen restrictions) would be to have each 'section' of the word docs be part of a table and then load the pertinent cells when a specific page is called.

For example the word docs have a header, a side bar, and four content sections. Each section might be the same for other documents so I want to rip out the duplication. IE. one doc might have a side bar of "Explanation of product features" which is also the same in 5 or 6 other documents. Content section one might be duplicated across 8-10 docs.

I can create the HTML for the table and that's all good but does anyone have an easy way for me to convert the docs to something easy to use? I really don't want to have to go through 200 docs and pick them apart.

Any guidance you could provide would be appreciated.