Deleted Root Directory by accident

coollinux

I accidentally deleted the root directory from phpMyAdmin and am not able to access to phpMyAdmin so I checked on MySQL but I could not get into MySQL because I do not know what is the actual current password so I reinstall MySQL and the result is the same. Please advise me. Thank you very much.

If you reinstall MySQL, the database itself would not be deleted, only the installation of the software. So reinstalling doesn't help. How anyway were you able to delete the root directory? :)Do you use Windows Server or Apache?
No wonder, reinstalling cannot help anything. I deleted all databases from phpMyAdmin and think that I use Apache to configure with PHP, MySQL and Perl.

Well, if you deleted all your databases, you lost your data and you would have to start all over with your site. :) I don't understand what you have done :)I'll hand over this problem to more advanced SQL users. I can't help you any further, sorry.

Well, if you deleted all your databases, you lost your data and you would have to start all over with your site. :) I don't understand what you have done :)I'll hand over this problem to more advanced SQL users. I can't help you any further, sorry.
it's okay,man. well,i am newbie to programming. i burn my midnight's oil on this. i was trying to set up my blog site that will be my first site. :)

phpMyAdmin is just an interface for MySql...if you deleted your databases then they are completely gone and cannot be recovered unless you had made backups (which is always a good idea to do regularly).This is just a lesson you will have ot learn from....sorry

phpMyAdmin is just an interface for MySql...if you deleted your databases then they are completely gone and cannot be recovered unless you had made backups (which is always a good idea to do regularly).This is just a lesson you will have ot learn from....sorry
Yeah,this is my first lesson but still,it is very good one for me so i will not repeat mistakes in future. :)