edit frame section in iframe

joe11784

i am new to this so i am not sure if it is possible to do but here is my problem:i have a page that has one iframe as links and another as the webpage. is it possible to click on one of my links, and in the iframe where my website goes, displays part of another website?i no its hard to understand so here is an example - i have links on the left then on the rest of the page is a article from wikipedia.com but instead of showing all of wikipedia(links on the left), it shows just the article, so some of the wikipedia page is cutoff.like i said its kinda hard to understand but i just need to know if it is possible to view a specific part of the frame, instead of the whole pagethanks

i am new to this so i am not sure if it is possible to do but here is my problem:i have a page that has one iframe as links and another as the webpage. is it possible to click on one of my links, and in the iframe where my website goes, displays only part of another website?i no its hard to understand so here is an example - i have links on the left then on the rest of the page is a article from wikipedia.com but instead of showing all of wikipedia(with the links on the left), it shows just the article (so some of the wikipedia page is cutoff.)like i said its kinda hard to understand but i just need to know if it is possible to view a specific part of the frame, instead of the whole pagethanks

if you were to modify your design a bit it would be easier.Place the links menu on the page not in an iframe. Then use an iframe on the same page to load the content. Then you can give the iframe a name and in <a href="....you can use target="iframename"Hope that helps

if you were to modify your design a bit it would be easier.Place the links menu on the page not in an iframe. Then use an iframe on the same page to load the content. Then you can give the iframe a name and in <a href="....you can use target="iframename"Hope that helps
will that allow me to display only a portion of the page i wantwhat i need exactly is my website but a page on my website that allows users to login to view their accounts. i want the login part to be on my page, and i dont want the site that they are logging into to be shown because the surrounds of the login page will interfere with my website