Sending e-mails from forms using asp

Evil Panda

I'm not sure whether asp can be used to do this. I've just started learning about forms and asp just 10 minutes ago, now I just need some extra help. Basically, I've set out a form with a load of fields, now I just want it to send an e-mail to me when the submit button is pressed, can this be done on an ASP document?Thanks!- Evil Panda.

I'm not sure whether asp can be used to do this. I've just started learning about forms and asp just 10 minutes ago, now I just need some extra help. Basically, I've set out a form with a load of fields, now I just want it to send an e-mail to me when the submit button is pressed, can this be done on an ASP document?Thanks!- Evil Panda.
Just to explain a bit more, I just want users to be able to send the information from the fields to my e-mail address.

In that case you need to go back and read all the ASP tutorial, it explains hwo to process forms. You can combine that with the tutorial on sending email and you will get it.Use Response.Form("formfieldname") to get the specified field value. Then put all your field values into a string and send that as the email body