DataGrid not updating using Timer component

Guest Herbert Guerrero

Guest Herbert Guerrero

Problem: It does not update my DataGrid when using a For loop.Goal: To be able to update my DataGrid through Automation such as a "for" loop. My first try was to execute the code from a Timer Component.What I have tried so far: 1. I added a Timer Component in order to call the code below. Then I placed the code under the Page_Load and added a redirect under the Timer Component. 2. It does work when I added the code under a button and I click on it manually.Code:I have the following code on Page_Load on my aspx file:if (!IsPostBack ){ dt.Clear(); for (int x = 1; x <= 3; x++) { DataRow dr = dt.NewRow(); dr[0] = "ServiceName" + x; //name dr[1] = "ACD" + DateTime.Now; //type dr[2] = x; //calls inqueue dr[3] = x+1; //longest dr[4] = x+2; //loggedin dr[5] = x+3; //not ready dr[6] = x+1; //busy dr[7] = x+2; //idle dt.Rows.Add(dr); } DataView dv = new DataView(dt); DataStats.DataSource = dv; DataStats.DataBind();}Then I added a Timer Component to the aspx and type the following on the Timer_Elapsed Event:Response.Redirect("AgentUserId.aspx");