keywords for indexing in xml/xsl

pfb

Hi all,I was wondering about web indexing in xml (or xsl).In traditional html one includes something like

<meta name="keywords" content="key1, key2, key3">

in the head section of the document. I have found this tutorial which explainshow to specify the keywords in the xml document and include them in the web page via a properxsl file.However I would like to specify them directly in the xsl sheet. I tried including the above tag in in the head section of my xsl document, just after the bit aboutthe css styles, but the browser complains. Probably it is a matter of syntax, possibly of closing the tag in the correct way.Does someone know the correct syntax, if any?I have tried many web searches, but I have hardly found anything useful. Perhaps what I want to do is a weird thing after all.Thanks for your helpFrancesco

You're right. It's a matter of closing the element properly. You need

<meta name="keywords" content="key1, key2, key3" />

instead. What stopped you from trying that anyway?

What stopped you from trying that anyway?
er... sheer ignorance of xsl, I suppose. :) I tried much more complex solutions, but of course it was extremely simple.Since nothing I tried seemed to be working, I did someweb searches, also in this forum, but with little success.Sorry about the stupid question, and thanks a lot.Francesco