More Help With Tables, just about something different...

LaLaLa

I have another question about Frames:Is there a way to change the "padding" for the frames (like the cellpadding="*" attribute for tables)?I need to get the stuff in the frame to rest right against the edges, so you can't even tell the frame is there...Right now, here's the code I have:

<html><head><title>Welcome to my Webpage!</title></head><frameset rows="100,*" frameborder="0" framespacing="0"><frame noresize="noresize" scrolling="no" src="frame a.htm"><frameset cols="200,*" frameborder="0" framespacing="0"><frame noresize="noresize" scrolling="no" src="frame b.htm"><frame noresize="noresize" scrolling="yes" src="frame c.htm"></frameset></frameset></html>

As you can see (if you pull up in I.E.), the stuff inside the tables isn't right up against the egge. How can I fix this?LaLaLa :)EDIT: Sorry, I meant to name the topic "Frames", not "Tables"...

real_illusions is correct. The padding and margins that are preventing the pages from butting up are from the pages that are loaded into the frames. Not the frames themselves. You've done all you can to control them. Now add this to those pages<style>body,table{margin:0pxpadding:0px}</style>you may need to tweak this for other elements, but thats the path

real_illusions is correct. The padding and margins that are preventing the pages from butting up are from the pages that are loaded into the frames. Not the frames themselves. You've done all you can to control them. Now add this to those pages<style>body,table{margin:0pxpadding:0px}</style>you may need to tweak this for other elements, but thats the path
Thanks! That worked just perfectly. :)