javascript browser problem

gongpex

Hello everyone,I think my question are silly audible, but this very important for me,In all major browser such like firefox ,chrome and etc , we can found "block javascript" or "javascript not allowed" menu,if user turn off javascript, of course the javascript cannot run, and of course everything that using javascript will turn off automatically,so what I must do if my website using javascript so much? is there a javascript replacement that can't be blocked by browser??please help meThank you

Some web applications depend on JavaScript. Without JavaScript, they will not work. I'm thinking mostly about apps that edit data in the browser and perform calculations on it before posting it back. If that describes your application, don't worry about it.If you are using JavaScript for cool effects, you might limit the effects to things that don't really matter. Or make it possible for your widget to function even if JavaScript is off.Example: a navigation menu. I see a lot of cool animated slide effects with some menus, and that's great. But if your user can get at the links only when JavaScript works, that's a bad plan. In a case like that, you should have a tool that works without JavaScript. If JavaScript is on, it can change the CSS values (or whatever) so that it works correctly using the javaScript techniques.NOTE: This topic is posted multiple times. You can't remove the duplicates, but you should edit the subject line of the duplicates to say something like "Never mind."

Users can block whatever they want to. Your job as a developer is to make sure your code degrades gracefully if Javascript is off. That means that things might take longer or require a page refresh, but they'll still work. It depends how you're using Javascript to say how to set it up so that it degrades gracefully.http://www.google.com/search?client=opera&...channel=suggest

Some web applications depend on JavaScript. Without JavaScript, they will not work. I'm thinking mostly about apps that edit data in the browser and perform calculations on it before posting it back. If that describes your application, don't worry about it.If you are using JavaScript for cool effects, you might limit the effects to things that don't really matter. Or make it possible for your widget to function even if JavaScript is off.Example: a navigation menu. I see a lot of cool animated slide effects with some menus, and that's great. But if your user can get at the links only when JavaScript works, that's a bad plan. In a case like that, you should have a tool that works without JavaScript. If JavaScript is on, it can change the CSS values (or whatever) so that it works correctly using the javaScript techniques.NOTE: This topic is posted multiple times. You can't remove the duplicates, but you should edit the subject line of the duplicates to say something like "Never mind."
Thank you for answer, and I have been edit my duplicates

Archived