Sign in to follow this  
carlruiz07

Value problems using complextype

Hi. I have problems with the value of some elements using a common type.For example this is my complextype<xs:complexType name="relationship_type" mixed="true"> <xs:attribute name="CodingSchemeDesignator" fixed="DCM"/> <xs:attribute name="Tag" fixed="(0040,A010)"/> <xs:attribute name="Name" fixed="RelationshipType"/> <xs:attribute name="Value"> <xs:simpleType> <xs:restriction base="xs:string"> <xs:enumeration value="CONTAINS"/> <xs:enumeration value="HAS PROPERTIES"/> <xs:enumeration value="HAS OBS CONTEXT"/> <xs:enumeration value="HAS ACQ CONTEXT"/> <xs:enumeration value="INFERRED FROM"/> <xs:enumeration value="SELECTED FROM"/> <xs:enumeration value="HAS CONCEPT MOD"/> </xs:restriction> </xs:simpleType> </xs:attribute> </xs:complexType> I have differents elements using this type and every time in the attributes of the elements appear CONTAINS as a value and I fixed other different value like SELECTED FROM. What Can I do???Thanks.