picture running through a table

Guest big newbie

Guest big newbie

first off i have a background that is covered up by a table that has no borders. the table has a white background and i am wondering if there is a way to make the background run through the table (i dont have the tags for the table it was already there)

first off i have a background that is covered up by a table that has no borders. the table has a white background  and i am wondering if there is a way to make the background run through the table (i dont have the tags for the table it was already there)

<code><table bg-color="FFFFFF"><tr><td></td></tr></table>or<table bg-color="white"><tr><td></td></tr></table></code>see you have to delete the bg-color, I think that is your problem...

first off i have a background that is covered up by a table that has no borders. the table has a white background  and i am wondering if there is a way to make the background run through the table (i dont have the tags for the table it was already there)

Can you give us a link to your site? It sounds like you are wanting the background of the table to be clear, but I am not sure if I am understanding you correctly or not. If that is the case though, I believe there is a way you can set the bgcolor to transparent.Finally, what do you mean "I don't have the tags for the table it was already there"? If you open up the source code for the site you should be able to see all the tags for the table.