thanks so much

smiles

well ... I had tried and see it works !!! good but not impression !!! my images ' shape are not equal although I tried to crop it many times and my series of images had to wait to it ends for a new cycle ??? I don't like it , it isn't continous !!!get any ideas ? Thank you !!! :)

Hi, and welcome to the forums. Please make sure you read this post:http://w3schools.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=762It will help you understand what information you should include in your posts to make helping you much easier.Take a look at the link and post some additional information that is suggested so we can help you better.

thanksĀ  !!! but tell me more about the function of "quote" button , plus and minus ??? :)

Thats a good question. I think the quote button is supposed to allow you to include multiple quotes at one time in one reply. I've only been able to get the last one I click to show up in my reply (speaking of the quote button). I'm used to the phpgroup discussion board where you either hit reply or quote and that action opens your form to type - its weird having to click quote and then reply - but I'm getting used to it.any more information on the problem you originally posted? :)