In Need of Editing HTML pages online

310henry777

Guys i have a HTML page named me.htmI am interested in being able to edit this on the go(edit it online), i don't have such option in my hosting panelSo i am looking for a simple solution. I am on a Windows server (ASP is supported)Basically the page me.htmconsists of 3 <div> elements and they all contain paragraphs I need to just edit the content, the text and simply save it Is there anything that anyone could recommendPref some type of user protection (but not necessary) so only certain people can edit it Thanks

If you can write two little scripts, do this:Script 1: Create a basic web page that contains a form that contains text area. Fill the text area with the content of me.htmScript 2: This is the "action" of the form I just described. It receives the edited page text and writes it into the original file. It already knows the filename because this is a script with one purpose.It's not WYSIWYG, but you said you're only editing the text portions. And anyway, you could load me.htm into one tab and the "editor" into another and just go back and forth to make sure things look right.I could set this up in PHP in the time it took me to write this post. ASP can't be much harder.

Archived