Jump to content

Luponius

Members
  • Content Count

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Luponius

  1. Not to worry, discussing it is still a big help. I've been testing from scratch some different things. I'm currently trying to set all the positions as fixed and see where that might take me. I'd be mroe than happy to use Javascript since the project contains jQuery already anyways, I'm just completely lost. This detail is killing me and I've found no proper solutions as of yet.
  2. That's what I'm already doing. They're all in the content div which contains them, and the percentages were adjusted a little bit to allow for margin and padding. This however doesn't really appear to do much in terms of height since the initial div has no hardcoded height set to it, so everything is floating without any actual height. What this all boils down to is that the only volume available is the text / images I write in each. Width works fine since that's pre-determined but height is a value that is, to my konwledge either defined in terms of pixels, or just some form of percentage
  3. Hi W3, new member over here. I'm in a bit of a bind right now with a project I've been working on for the past few months, and it's now come down to developing html content (using jQuery Mobile framework) to be deployed on mobile devices of varying size. The main problem is resizability and readability of text (which I'm not even sure if this would be a problem or not, however I'd rather be safe than sorry when the deployment phase happens). Currently I've managed the following on this page: http://i.imgur.com/p9JZ6jo.png The final result should look like this: http://i.imgur.com/lRLooXq.png
×
×
  • Create New...