Online Forms

Killer Goats

EDIT: I just noticed that the title says "Forums" when its supposed to be Forms Hey guys, I know alittle bit of html but not that much, im doing some work for a guy and he basicly wants an online application for people to apply for his team, and I was wondering how does how can I see the information that someone has submited? Where do i go? I'm using this tutorial off your site... http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_forms.asp Help please.Fixed thread title.

Edited by Jonas

<html><body><form action="MAILTO:someone@w3schools.com" method="post" enctype="text/plain"><h3>This form sends an e-mail to W3Schools.</h3>Name:<br><input type="text" name="name"value="yourname" size="20"><br>Mail:<br><input type="text" name="mail"value="yourmail" size="20"><br>Comment:<br><input type="text" name="comment"value="yourcomment" size="40"><br><br><input type="submit" value="Send"><input type="reset" value="Reset"></form></body></html>

This form??? It sends an email to "someone@w3schools.com". If you change the address to reflect your owm email address, or your friend's address, the form will appear in your emails.Please note that there is no validating of the user input and therefore, no security in this form. I would suggest you search the net for a more secure email form. This form is okay as a Tutorial form, but it isn't as secure as you need it to be on the 'live' web.

No man you hit it right on the spot, that is exactly what i wanted, it doesnt need to be secure, there is not going to be any valuable information on these forums. thanks so much!Hey, can i make it to when they hit submit that it sends the email and then redirects them to a page saying thank you for your application, etc..., I don't like how it takes you to an email page after, i want it to just automatically send. Thanks.