CSS menu problems

seba4

I am working on one page but i did get to one problem. Every 5th line in submenu doesnt have a border dont know why but i think its css fault. Pls look at the page and help me if you can. My page i am working onNow the code is just for FF working on IE. You can see my problem if you look at PONUDBA bettwenGRAFIČNA OBDELAVA and PRIMERI UPORABE.

I am working on one page but i did get to one problem. Every 5th line in submenu doesnt have a border dont know why but i think its css fault. Pls look at the page and help me if you can. My page i am working onNow the code is just for FF working on IE. You can see my problem if you look at PONUDBA bettwenGRAFIČNA OBDELAVA and PRIMERI UPORABE.
I don't see what is the problem it seems to be like all the others...

you dont have:D it like me:D but i want it to be someone knows the solution.
maybe if you try to do a counter that counts the number of lines of the menu in the main code and give a diferent class in css for that 5th line...but i don't now i'm quite new at this and i'm not even sure if i've got your problem right...

sorry but im confused do you want the white line between GRAFIČNA OBDELAVA and PRIMERI UPORABE or not??

yes i want it:D its strange :) i tryied on 2pc"s and same mistake but as i see its working for obi1:DLook at that picture that happends when i look at my page (picture taken on third computer)
ah now i got ya... what's the browser your using?I'm in another computer and it's also ok here