how to send arguments globally

pcadv

Hi,I have created a webpage that has an inline frame whose src is an html file containing thumbnail photographs with the option that on selecting the photograph, the large size of the photograph comes in a new page. I want to link the back option of the large size photograph page to the homepage containing the thumbnails.However, the home page is coded such that there are several options and depending on the option selected the html appears on the inline frame. I mean e.g if we select the option PA the PA.html appears in the inline frame. So if I have selected the thumbnail of PA photograph then I want to link back to the homepage with the option selected as PA.The code for the homepage is:<head><script type="text/javascript">function changeSource(imgsrc){document.getElementById("frame1").src=imgsrc}</script><link rel="stylesheet" href="style11.css" type="text/css"></head><body><div class="small"><ul class="none"><li><a href="java script:changeSource('PA/index.html');">PA</a></li><li><a href="java script:changeSource('S/index.html');">S</a></li><li><a href="java script:changeSource('HMB/index.html');">HMB</a></li></ul></div><div class="inlineframe"><iframe id="frame1" width="100%" height="70%"></iframe></div>It would be great if anyone can help me. thanks