problem with css. good with mozilla and no good with iexplorer

FaNo

Hello.The problem is that I have some sections on my website made using <div>. They display ok in mozilla firefox, but when i open it with iexplorer tab there is a section that moves down i dont know why. you can watch with your own eyes, and then i'll post some code. Thank you.http://fanorecordings.com/fp/that's the website im testing,... open it with mozilla and then with ie. why is this what can i do??here's the code for the section that moves on ie:======================================<div id="pic"><br /> <!-- TemplateBeginEditable name="Title" --><div id="div"> <h2>FanoRecordings? </h2> <p>Bienvenido a FanoRecordings.com - A tu izquierda puedes<br /> encontrar el menu para navegar por nuestra web. </p> <p> </p></div> <!-- TemplateEndEditable --> <p> </p><!-- TemplateBeginEditable name="content" --> <!-- TemplateEndEditable --></div>=======================================here's the css:=======================================#pic { line-height: 1.4em; height:auto; background-image: url(pic.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 680px; margin-top: 0; margin-right: 0; margin-bottom: 1px; margin-left: 155px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 10px; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 6px;}#pic h2 { margin: 0px; padding: 15px 0 2px 5px; font-size: 12pt; color: #3A6794;}#pic p { margin: 0; color: #3A6794; padding-top: 0; padding-right: 0; padding-bottom: 0; padding-left: 5px;}===========================================hope you can help me. thanks again.

Well, generally you will want to make sure your page (important stuff) can fit in an 800x600 screen. It sucks I know, but depending on your audiance there may be a few out there that still use that setting.But, my screen is 1280x1024, so you need to make a "fluid layout" so it will expand and fill the size.Long answer short: you need to be able to have it display in all resolutions (within reason)Here are some css layouts that may help you.http://blog.html.it/layoutgala