Some questions

Don Shone

like all CSS, its worth knowing about as it opens up new avenues and you never know when one attribute can save your day when nothing else works, and you just happen to know about this one tag, but never used to it, and all of a sudden your website springs to life!so..in a word (or 5) - yes, learn about css margins.:)as for your other question..i think i know where it starts and ends but i dont know, as i cant understand what your asking..

I have been working with CSS for 6 years and occasionally check w3schools for a reference or somehting. You will never learn or memorize it all. Just start using it in your projects and search when you get stuck. After a while it will become second nature using CSS.

Yeah, you might be able to blow through the tutorials here and learn about all the different settings in a week. But it'll take years (as aspnetguy suggested) to really get a good handle on it. Best bet, run through the tutorials and then start building!

like all CSS, its worth knowing about as it opens up new avenues and you never know when one attribute can save your day when nothing else works, and you just happen to know about this one tag, but never used to it, and all of a sudden your website springs to life!so..in a word (or 5) - yes, learn about css margins.:)as for your other question..i think i know where it starts and ends but i dont know, as i cant understand what your asking..
Because i don't know good English, and i am from Serbia.

Because i don't know good English
So you must try more, I always have an English-Vietnamese besideThe problem is not how many hours you learn it, the best way is solving others ' CSS problems, it makes more attractive and you will learn from them :)