identification problem!

Matpatnik

Hi guys,I got this code which is working fine in one part of the page on the other part it doesn't recognize me!in that page it can look like that:page1.php

function adminRestriction() {	global $a_maxsize, $a_master;	$admin_sql = "SELECT * FROM administration";	$admin_result = mysql_query($admin_sql)		or die("Invalid query: " . mysql_error());	$row = mysql_fetch_array($admin_result);	$a_maxsize =  $row['admin_maxupload'];	$a_master = $row['admin_master'];}// this is where I allow the $a_masterinclude "page2.php";

page2.php

// only html code except the includeinclude "page3.php";

page3.php

// only html code except this <?phpadminRestriction();if ($_SESSION['user_logged'] == $a_master) {	echo $admin_master;} else {	echo "<td>" . $a_master . "<td>";}// $a_master doesn't work?>

And the page1.php get include in the mainpage.php everything called from the adminReatriction function in the mainpage.php work fine except in the page3.php it can't find it!I know that I include a lot of page, can it be the problem?Thank you for your helpMat

I just realized something, I can't call a variable if the variable isn't define before being include so I change the way the files where include and it work perfectly now.Now mainpage.php include page2.php and page2.php include page1.php (page2.php and page3.php are now in the same page: page2.php)I'm shearing my discovery :)edited:

If I am understanding you correctly, add session_start() at the beginning.
the sesion_start() is there I just didn't show it in there.I find the solution thank you