CSS - Link Hover Coilors

phlyingphalcon

I'm using the following code to control my links. As long as the linked-to page is not in my history, the hover code works fine. However, if I click on the link though, then go back, my hover code will not work again until I delete the linked-to page from my history. Once I do that, the hover code works again. I've never seen this problem before, and IU can't find a problem with my coding...

a:link		{		color: #000000;		font-family: verdana;		font-size: 10px;		text-decoration: none;		}a:hover		{		color: #ffffff;		font-family: verdana;		font-size: 10px;		text-decoration: none;		}a:visited	{		color: #000000;		font-family: verdana;		font-size: 10px;		text-decoration: none;		}

-edit- Hmmm, I guess I can't edit the topic title after it's posted. That's what I get for not clicking "preview post"...

The :visited declaration must come before the :hover declaration to be effective.I think there was something to help you remember the order of the link style declarations, like LoVe HAte (Link, Visited, Hover, Active).