alignment issues

shaneR

I have been building a website using html and css and the entire site has been constructed within a table and centre aligned. this works perfectly for the pages that do not have default scroll bars on them.Basically all my page width are the same size but the pages that are longer than the browsers can fit (height) a scroll bar is automatically added to the right hand side of the browser and this then causes the site to take the width of the scroll bar into account when centering the page and hence moves theses pages out of line with the ones without scroll bars.Does anybody have any suggestions please on how this can be rectified?Thankyou.

you could try and make all the pages short by moving the content onto more pages or you could force the scrollbar to appear on every page by giving the body a height above 100%

you could try and make all the pages short by moving the content onto more pages or you could force the scrollbar to appear on every page by giving the body a height above 100%
Thankyou, just tried that and i have resized all my pages to 101% and they all now align without any jumping... Regards Shane.