upload form no longer works?!??

roll_or_die

i cant figure it out! i swear it used to work!ive gone over the code and cant see any problems, ive also made sure that the correct upload folder is on my localhost and it is!heres the code i have:members_pic_upload.html

<form id="form1" name="form1" method="post" action="members_pic_upload.php">				<h1>Picture upload</h1>				<p>				  <input type="file" name="file" />				  <br />				  <label>				  <input type="submit" name="Submit" value="Upload" />				  </label>				</p>				  </form>

members_pic_upload.php:

<?phpinclude "conn.php";$target_path = "memberpics/";$target_path = $target_path . basename( $_FILES['file']['name']); if(move_uploaded_file($_FILES['file']['tmp_name'], $target_path)) {	$filename=basename( $_FILES['file']['name']);		//insert into database	$username=$_SESSION['username'];		$result=mysql_query ("SELECT * FROM members WHERE username = '$username'");	while($row=mysql_fetch_array($result))		{			$userid=$row['id'];		}	//put in member pics db	mysql_query("INSERT INTO member_pics(filename, userid)				VALUES('$filename', '$userid')");		echo "<h1>Picture uploaded</h1><p>It will now appear on your profile!"; } else{	echo "There was an error uploading the file, please try again!";}?>

i just keep receiving the error message, and the files arent transferring into the folder. can anyone see any problems?

When it was working before, was it on the same computer? Was it the same directory? If you recently changed the directory that the files are uploaded to, you might verify that the permissions on that directory are set such that PHP can write files to it.

Well, to upload forms via a form, you need more in the form tag.You need: enctype="multipart/form-data"So your form code will be like this:

<form id="form1" name="form1" method="post" action="members_pic_upload.php" enctype="multipart/form-data">				<h1>Picture upload</h1>				<p>				  <input type="file" name="file" />				  <br />				  <label>				  <input type="submit" name="Submit" value="Upload" />				  </label>				</p></form>