New Window Roll over from parent.

TriAdX

What I want to do is click a link to open a new window.In my original window be able to roll over mulitple links or images and make the content in my popup change.its a basic rollover but instead of the link changing i want content in a child window to change.any help? or any scripts?

yes you can but how will you be able to rollover links in the main window if the popup window has focus? You would have to hde thw popup and bring the main window back to the front and that defeats your goal. You might as well close the popup each time and opena new one on each rollover.Multiple windows is a pain in the a$$ and you will find that the majority of user will have them blocked anyways.

yes you can but how will you be able to rollover links in the main window if the popup window has focus? You would have to hde thw popup and bring the main window back to the front and that defeats your goal. You might as well close the popup each time and opena new one on each rollover.Multiple windows is a pain in the a$$ and you will find that the majority of user will have them blocked anyways.
I know that even if a window doesnt have focus.. the rollovers still work... I opened a window ontop of a window with basic image rollovers and made the other window have focus.. upon rolling over the back window (without focus) the rollovers still worked.

I'm not sure what, exactly, you are trying to do, but if that's the case (rollovers still work even if the window doesn't have focus) you can get a reference to the popup window like this:

var wnd = window.open(url, name, features);

Then, if you want to change the contents of the popup window, you can either change it's URL:

wnd.location.href = "http://www.w3schools.com/";

Or, if you want to get at an element in the new window, you can go about that something like this:

wnd.document.getElementById("MyElement").innerHTML = "Some new stuff.";

How you fit that into your mouseovers is up to you.