CSS IE issue help

Jensen

So now that the CSS is loading (if you saw my other silly question) I've noticed that it looks great in Firefox, but the text isn't wrapping to the defined width and the menu isn't adhering to the min-height in IE. http://adrienne.jensenonline.org/ - is the site. One would think something like that would be simple to fix, but im having troubles. My CSS:

body {	margin: 0;	padding: 0;font: 8pt/16pt georgia; 	color: #ffffff;	text-align: center;	background: transparent url(adriennelogo.jpg) no-repeat center top;}#container {	margin: 0px auto;	padding: 0;	width: 700px;	border: none;	text-align: left;}#content  {	top: 266px;	position: relative;	left: 20px;	color: #000000;	width: 650;	padding-bottom: 29px;	text-align: justify;}#menu {	position: absolute;	left:auto; 	right:auto; 	top: 200px;	margin-left: 500px;	width: 170px;min-height: 252px;	background-image: url(menuback.jpg);	background-repeat: no-repeat;	background-position: left top;	padding-left: 30px;color: #F7931D;font-weight: bold;}p	{max-width: 350px}

Rather than messing around with positioning, you might consider using float.HTML:

<body><div id="container">  <div id="menu">....</div>  <div id="content">...</div></div></body>

CSS:

#container { padding-top: 266px; }#menu { float: right; width: 170px; }

rather than giving min-height, try giving height: 252px; [equal to height of image]......#menu { position: absolute; left:auto; right:auto; top: 200px; margin-left: 500px; width: 170px; height: 252px; background-image: url(menuback.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: left top; padding-left: 30px;color: #F7931D;font-weight: bold;}