Forms

Guest Mikeh

I have a problem with my e-mail form code. I need to know two things:1. How do i make the submit button, with a border of 1px, and white alogn with being built into the page.(instead of grey and really bulky)2. How to get the form to be send toas e-mail adress without the message *Warningthis information is about to be sent by e-mail etc.*(And if possible, you have can you (in links) things like <a href="/folder=home&page=news&view=1">Go to news</a> if this shows as a link, hover over it and read where it will take you (bottom left) the thing is, some websites use that :) and in one e-mail form i found, they use that to send the information to a page???? that they can read the e-mails in????

for the style of the button do thisCSS

.Button{border:1px solid #ffffff} /*or any color you want*/

HTML

<input type="button" class="Button" value="Click Me" />

As far as getting rid of that message you will need a server side language like ASP or PHP to send the email. This is the best way to send it anyway. Sending it directly to an email address can have complications and is not very reliable.I am not sure what you mean about in the last part of your post. What does 'Go to News' have to do with them reading emails??? Perhaps it was a personal messenging system (not really email). If you can be more psecific or tell me where to find one of these forms I could answer that question better.