Randomizing Form Location on MouseOver

Err

Hello.I'm working on a VB.NET project in which I want to change the location of the form every time someone hovers over a button. For example, if I hover over an "Exit" button, I want the form to move to a different spot making it impossible to click it. I believe I've seen an example like this in JavaScript, but I can't recall where. Can someone please tell me how this is done or refer me to a good site at the very least? I could not find such a site, probably for obvious reasons. I would REALLY appreciate it.Thanks. :)

That's going to all be javascript and CSS.

<html><head><style>#MyForm { position: absolute; top: 300px; left: 300px; }</style><script>function moveit(){    var form = document.getElementById("MyForm");    var _top = form.offsetTop;    var _left = form.offsetLeft;    form.style.top = (_top + Math.random()*100) + "px";    form.style.left = (_left + Math.random()*100) + "px";}</script><body><form id="MyForm">  <input type="submit" onmouseover="moveit();" value="Submit" /></form></body></html>

Of course, this example only moves the form down and to the right. But you could introduce another variable (or two) that is randomly 1 or -1 to determine which direction to move the form.Hope this helps.

Thanks for the reply man, however this wasn't was I was looking for. I wanted something for Visual Basic (VB), not JavaScript or any other web language. Sorry if I confused you. :)

Thanks for the reply man, however this wasn't was I was looking for. I wanted something for Visual Basic (VB), not JavaScript or any other web language. Sorry if I confused you. :)
Ahh, I assumed you were building something for the web.