Any Ideas for layouts?

joecoolaug

I think I know what I want my site to look like. I'm having a hard time deciding, though, whether or not it will work.I also want to know why when I put "status=no, titlebar=no" in a window.open javascript page, why is there still a status bar and a title bar? I don't understand what it says about the html applet.If you have any ideas or just want to post about what your site is like, just reply.--------Keep active, post valiantly

• 1 month later...

use this script for opening a new windows with java script:

<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript"><!--var features="status=no,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,menubar=yes,width=725,height=550,top=25,left=25";	function Info(x){  //window.name = "MailWindow";	var openit = window.open(x, "MailWindow", features);	}//--></script><a href="javascript: void(0); onclick="Info('pagename.htm');">your text here</a>

I'm not sure what else you need to know - if you need help with your site, please post a link or some specific code. Or upload an image of what you are designing your site to look like - if you are looking for feedback of course.