Upload problems to windows server

houssam_ballout

Hi Iam using WAMP on winxp .Ive tried several sample scripts that handle uploading...but all of them give me the following error:Warning: move_uploaded_file(/uploads/1%20(171).png) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in c:\wamp\www\getfile.php on line 10Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move 'c:/wamp/tmp\php1612.tmp' to '/uploads/1%20(171).png' in c:\wamp\www\getfile.php on line 10Actually I think that the error is in the "'c:/wamp/tmp\php1612.tmp'" part there is a conflict between the slashes..but I dont know how to solve it and Ive googled for it...Any suggestions please!!!

• 2 years later...

First of all, you do NOT have a Windows Server. XP is NOT a server OS.An before your question can be answered you have to provide more information like:- Did you enable file uploading?- How are you testing it? (localhost, through a lan, from the outside)- What is on line 10? (No such file or directory in c:\wamp\www\getfile.php on line 10)

First of all, you do NOT have a Windows Server. XP is NOT a server OS.An before your question can be answered you have to provide more information like:- Did you enable file uploading?- How are you testing it? (localhost, through a lan, from the outside)- What is on line 10? (No such file or directory in c:\wamp\www\getfile.php on line 10)
we know what he meant on that issue though a server running windows, at least we can hope thats what he meant since the server is actually apache.Though I would actually recommend xampp over wamp, but when you can start experimenting setting up your own server, ity's not actually that complicated and a lot easier to upgrade and manage once you get the hang of itthose errors are also simply saying the files you are trying to move do not exist or at least exists where you said they do, also try declaring the file base as document root it'd make things a lot easier for you