SELECT problem

Guest Chromewell

Guest Chromewell

I have two tables, "Doctor(name, specialization)" and "Patient(name, illness, treatment)". - Each name represents one single person; - A doctor may be a patient;- Also, illness and specialization are the same thing, that means, headache may appear in both tables;- A doctor may be specialized in more than one area;- An illness may have many different kinds of treatment.I want to SELECT the names of the doctors who have all the illnesses in which they are specialized.Please help!

I have two tables, "Doctor(name, specialization)" and "Patient(name, illness, treatment)". - Each name represents one single person; - A doctor may be a patient;- Also, illness and specialization are the same thing, that means, headache may appear in both tables;- A doctor may be specialized in more than one area;- An illness may have many different kinds of treatment.I want to SELECT the names of the doctors who have all the illnesses in which they are specialized.Please help!
SELECT d.nameFROM Doctor dLEFT JOIN Patient p ON (d.name = p.name)WHERE d.specialization = p.illness