Dosen't work

jteixeira

You setup the onclick attribute. When you click Button1 the label should disappear. Does this happen? Do you get any javascript errors?Please post the full code for this page and explain exactly what you want to happen

protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)	{		//Imprimir página web corrent		Button1.Attributes.Add("onclick", "document.getElementById('Label1').style.display='none';");		Button1.Attributes.Add("onclick", "window.print();");  		if (Profile.i == "4")		{			Label1.Visible = true;			Button1.Visible = true;			Button2.Visible = true;		}		else		{			Label1.Visible = false;			Button1.Visible = false;			Button2.Visible = false;		}		if (Profile.i == "1" || Profile.i == "2" || Profile.i == "3" || Profile.i == "5" || Profile.i == "6")		{			Button3.Visible = true;		}  }protected void Button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)	{	}

when i click in the button the label1 dont' dissappear

you have set the onclick for Button1 twice. This is causing a conflict. Change these 2 lines

Button1.Attributes.Add("onclick", "document.getElementById('Label1').style.display='none';");		Button1.Attributes.Add("onclick", "window.print();");

into

Button1.Attributes.Add("onclick","document.getElementById('Label1').style.display='none';window.print();");

okay I think I know what is happening. The print dialog is coming up though, right?try this instead

Button1.Attributes.Add("onclick","document.getElementById('Label1').style.display='none';window.print();return false;");

Without the return false; the PostBack gets fired resetting the label to visible.

Archived