Page doesnt show as edited

SR20DET

I uploaded the new page, and nothing. I refreshed my browser and nothing. I really need help. Thanks. Im using Internet Explorer by the way, incase theres a certain way to do it with inter net explorer. Thanks again.Edit; and while im at it, I would like to know if yous could post the code to align things, like iframes etc... Thanks.

Use an align attribute, i guess...<iframe align="center">or <iframe style="align:center;">I don't know, are you sure you uploaded it? Do it again, then try to figure out how to clear the cache of IE.

Thanks, i will try that align code.And, i've tryed several times to do it. And yea, thats my problem, i cant find how to clear my cache for IE. I will do more searching though.edit; i found out how to clearn my cache but, it still doesnt show the edited file, same one that I first uploaded.

Thanks, i will try that align code.And, i've tryed several times to do it. And yea, thats my problem, i cant find how to clear my cache for IE. I will do more searching though.edit; i found out how to clearn my cache but, it still doesnt show the edited file, same one that I first uploaded.

ASa developer, you will need to make sure any browser you check your work on has its cache set to "get the latest file from the server EVERY time".Where that setting depends on your browser - what are you previewing in?