sub-attribute-thing, HELP

Verdagon

td.SectionBlueTitle{	background-image: url( "Images/HeaderBlue.jpg" );	color: #FFFFFF;	a, a:link, a:visited, a:hover, a:active	{  color: #00FFFF;  text-decoration: underline;	}}

<table> <tr>  <td class="SectionBlueTitle">   This is text.   <a href=moo.html>    This is a link.   </a>  </td> </tr></table>

"This is text." comes out as white, which is what I wanted. However, the link comes out as the standard dark blue, instead of my cyan color. Why is it doing this?Thanks!

There is an error in your code... the closing bracket of SectionBlueTitle is closed at the end of the document, not the selector.Try this:

td.SectionBlueTitle{background-image: url( "Images/HeaderBlue.jpg" );color: #FFFFFF;}a, a:link, a:visited, a:hover, a:active{ color: #00FFFF; text-decoration: underline;}

Yes, but that will make all the links everywhere into this style. I just want the links that are inside the SectionBlueTitle cell to be this style.

You can always do that by typing the out-to-in order the element's style should be applyed. Like this:
td.SectionBlueTitle{background-image: url( "Images/HeaderBlue.jpg" );color: #FFFFFF;}td.SectionBlueTitle a, a:link, a:visited, a:hover, a:active{color: #00FFFF;text-decoration: underline;}

As you can clearly see the second style is applyed to every link only if it's inside the element on it's left(in this case: a table from class SectionBlueTitle).

I did that and it's doing the same thing. Can you take a look?http://www.verdagon.com/warfare/Home.phphttp://www.verdagon.com/library/Library.cssLibrary.css is the style sheet, its pretty straightforward. In Home.php, its the top title part of the sections, where the links are. They aren't complying with the style sheet.Also, you know how I just change the regular text color in my class? If I make a table and have text in it, it goes back to the regular colors. Is there a way to specify that I want EVERYTHING within the class to comply?