XML_XSLT2Processor

boen_robot

Hello all. Those weeks I had been working on what I think would be a great project of mine.A PHP class that allows you to execute XSLT 2.0 transformations by using SAXON or AltovaXML as XSLT 2.0 processors from the command line.You can find the class at the project page at sourceforge.net. Complete documentation in English (and Bulgarian) is also available from the project page.The class is very similar to the PHP XSL extension (the only thing missing is the registerPHPFunctions() function, but that'd be too hard to implement), so everything that's missing, you can refer to that extension's documentation about. They are (almost?) completely backdraw compatable, so if you've used that extension, you can simply replace the constructor and be over with it.Now, what I have started this topic about... I'd like to hear any comments, bug reports, performance optimization, feature requests... everything.P.S. Special thanks to justsomeguy, Mr_CHOSIL, vijay and Lulzim that helped me with issues I had when making this. Also to kvnmck18 for the initial beta testing.

Archived