Please Help

economac1

Okay 108 viewed my post about complicated pages that show up in 2 main browsers and 5 resolutions. With many, many variables for placement and all HTML nested in Javascript to assign variables. I will pay someone, in paypal or whatever that can look at my page and rewrite in in HTML so that it is simpler to write, displays the same, or similar in all displays and browsers. Don't mind a bit of vertical scroll but no horizontal and really I prefer the main page to be viewablew with no scroll at all.. I'm writing the site for my employer and I basically learn HTML, Javascript and CSS from examples or loading pages I like and modifying them.Site is electroelf.com and index page is my main page!Hope that this post is within the boundaries set by monitors or W3 Schools, if not I apologize. You may email me, post message or reach me in yahoo messenger or paltalk.Ty folks - have a great day!

:) A lot of unneeded Javascript code.I'll see what I can do to help you.
TY MMa - look at the product pages all are pictures, not very readable except for the 2nd - it is very over-complicated and took a long time to write but it is the basic formati I want for all the product pages about 44 0f them. The pictures were photoshop modifications of my bosses old pages which were simply copies of his flyers.

Archived