suggestion's for background

lasermouse0

I'm not going to bother to take the time to actually find you a background, but I am going to give you a few tipsin general, keep your background light, dark colors tend to not look as good (in my opinion and of several people i know)if you use an image for a background, keep it small, and make sure where the image repeats, the sides match updon't use something that is too busy and complicated, the content on the page is the focus, not the backgroundPS: i could give you more specific ideas for your site, but your website doesn't actually exist

I personally like a navy blue background, but I never put text in this background, unless your talking about the navigation, where I have white text. I use a simple table layout (I know I should use a CSS based layout but I cant be bothered, and I dont want to have to change it all!) In the middle is a table with a white background. All pages off of the index page have the same colour scheme, you dont want to really dark colours throughout, and you also if you are going to be using a repeating image dont want it to be too busy. No offence to anyone who own one, I see a lot of people who own a piczo acocunt, and they use horribly busy backgrounds, that quite frankly make it hard to read text. Keep it simple and do it well, is what I always say, nothing too complicated. I have heard about people being detered from printing pages out, because they are worried that it will use up all of there ink, due to busy or backgrounds with too much colour. However this is not the case, or in most cases browsers are set up not to print backgrounds exactly for that reason, unless setting have been changed. To keep on the safe sde though, just not to bus or too darker colours. Take a look at the background and layouts for my website if you like and you can see what I mean by the white bit, you can follow the link in signature.

Archived