server time related

denny911

Hello everyone,i have uploaded my site for testing purposes. i use an MS database and when i open my site from localhost, dates and times are shown like this:28.12.2005 15:04:29But, when i open the same page from internet, the same date and time are shown like this:12/28/2005 8:04:29 AMi realize that the server time is used in both cases. since im in bosnia and herzegovina, the first date and time format are what i want.but, my hosting server is probably somewhere in USA (since the other time is 7 hours behind).Now, i want to know if there is any way to make my server display GMT+1 time instead of that of my hosting server?Any suggestions, anyone?THX

You could find out where your host is and determine the hour difference. Then before displaying the date add/subtract the needed amount of hours.

DATEADD("h",7,NOW( ))

The above code adds 7 hours to the current date time.

You could find out where your host is and determine the hour difference. Then before displaying the date add/subtract the needed amount of hours.
DATEADD("h",7,NOW( ))

The above code adds 7 hours to the current date time.

you see, i know for sure that the time difference is 7 hours. in my database i have the date/time fields which are filled automatically since their default value is set to Now()How can i change the time format of my hosting server to show the current time + 7hours and also to show date in this format: 31.12.2005 and not 12/31/2005?Thx