IE screen refresh

S@m

I'm out of guesses.(sorry I don't have a url either) :)I have a div that his set to display:none; by default. When a radio button is clicked, the div is set (via javascript) to display:block;Firefox no problem, the content below the hidden div is pushed down as planned. But IE, the div apears behind the content until you mouse over the form. Then everything shifts down to make room for the now visible content.Is there a way to force IE to see that something happend? Is it in my javascirpt that causes IE to give bad results? :)

• 2 weeks later...
Well, I walked away and came back.I figured out a solution by putting in a clear. I would still like to know if there was a better solution.Who knows, maybe that is the solution...
Do you have some code?I make a quick example which works fine in both Firefox and IE...
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"><html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"><head><title>Untitled Document</title><style type="text/css">#one{	position: relative;	height: 100px; width: 250px;	background-color: red;}#two{	position: relative;	height: 100px; width: 250px;	background-color: blue;	display: none;}#three{	position: relative;	height: 100px; width: 250px;	background-color: green;}	</style><script type="text/javascript">function showTwo(){oDiv=document.getElementById('two');oDiv.style.display='block';}</script></head><body><div id="one" onclick="showTwo();"> Click here </div><div id="two"> Hello! </div><div id="three"> Pushed down...</div></body></html>

When you click the top box's text, a middle box should appear and push the bottom one out of the way.It would help a lot if you could post the code that you're using. Perhaps there's a problem with that.

Archived