blog script

1414mark1414

Does anyone knows a simple blog scriptSome thing that looks likeYou go to website.com/blog.phpEnter username pass then you’ll get a page where you can create a new message---------------------Title and message---------------------You can also see your old messages and delete them if neededAnd when message created it puts it automatically in website.com/index.phpI don't know if you guys get what I mean but try :)Thanks: 1414mark1414

Why don't you use a simple Content Management System like WordPress? They come with lots of features, and do exactly what you want :)

Do you want to learn SQL? Umm... I suggest you try working through the examples in the W3Schools SQL tutorial, as even the most simple of blogging applications are often quite complex. Oh, and to create a table

CREATE TABLE table_name (index_column INT(10) NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY AUTO_INCREMENT, varchar_text_column VARCHAR(50) NOT NULL, text_column TEXT NOT NULL, null_column INT(2) NULL, etc TEXT NOT NULL)

Have fun learning! :)

lol because I'm bad in mysql I dont even know how to make a table in mysql :)
then you won't be doing what you want to do (i suppose you could use another database storage engine, but either way your gonna have to learn one)try using software like phpMyAdmin to help you

Archived