Help formatting Headings

dugal

Hi, I am new to CSS style sheets and have just given them a try for the first time!!I am impressed with the functionality and ease that comes with them. But now I want to make it look how I want, not the default way.Specifically, I want to eliminate the "break" below each heading when I use the <h1> tag.I want text in the heading to be placed immediately above the regular text, without a space between them.page example herehttp://mrgregory1.googlepages.com/example.htmand "mainstyle.css" code is here-

/* CSS Document */body {font-family: Verdana,Arial,sans-serif;color: #EEEEEE;background-color: #000000;}p {line-height: 160%;	margin-top: 0; }p.small {line-height: 110%;}h1 {color: #FFFF00;font-weight: bold;font-size: 125%margin-bottom: 0; }h2 {font-family: harrington,verdana,arial,sans-serif;color: #FFFF00;font-size: 175%;text-align: right;border-bottom: #EEEEEE 1px solid; }h3 {font-family: harrington,verdana,arial,sans-serif;color: #FFFF00;font-size: 200%;}ul {}li {}a:link, a:active, a:hover, a:visited {color: #FFFF00;}table {border-style: hidden}

Archived