failed to evaluate xpath expression

hibou57

Hi all,I'm a newbie with xml/xslt, so forgive me if my question is foolish.I have wrote this code as an xslt file :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1" ?><xsl:transform version = "1.0" xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform">	<xsl:template match="/test">  <html> 	 <xsl:value-of select="current-dateTime()"/><br/>  </html>	</xsl:template></xsl:transform>

I have wrote with it, an xml document with link to the xslt style-sheet.I open the source with a web-browser (firefox), but it fail to evaluate this expression. It tells something like « Error while loading a style-sheet file : invalid XSLT/XPath function ».So, as it work fine for some other (a very few number of) functions (position, last, ...), I still insite and try again inserting « fn: », so using <xsl:value-of select="fn:current-dateTime()"/>But the result is very similare to the preceding. I.e. it tells something like « Error while loading a style-sheet file : (null) »What about it ? What is the reason of this failure to evaluate some expressions ?I have check the cours at w3school, but it doesn't help me for this stuff. No more answers elsewhere.Thanks for all

I have found that Firefox doesn't really like XSL stylesheets! Whenever I try to view an XML document with an associated XSL stylesheet in Firefox it *always* comes up with that error. This maybe something I am doing wrong, or I need to download a patch or something (in which case I would very much appreciate some input!).In answer to your question, just try it in Internet Explorer, I think it will probably work!